Wednesday 26 May 2010

WOYWW

I'm on time this week, even if I didn't enter last week because of me stressing over an mri scan on my wrist I was due to have. It went fine by the way, but I wont get the results for a while yet.

So here it is:

Not vey exciting looking, I know. There's the start of a card there, I'm using some freebie papers from a magazine, and a stamp I got off ebay for about a quid :) You can also see Mr. & Mrs Snail on the right lol. The piles of books at the back are ones that I've bought and read recently, just need to decide whether to keep any of them or donate them all to charity. Hmm...what else..there are some car-shaped post-its at the back which I saw and had to buy! The white tub at the back used to have jelly diamonds in but now I use it to put my used wetwipes in so stop them from marking anything.
And here is the other half of the desk, I had trouble fitting it all in one shot, its not actualy that big a desk though, pretty standard really.


On this side you can see my desk tidy, keeps all the bits and bobs together otherwise I'd spend more time looking for rulers and pencils than actually making anything. Theres also a cupcake card I made on Sunday, I'll upload a proper photo of that later. What else? Theres a glass and a cup lol at the bottom left, I always seem to have at least one on my desk, oh and my glasses are there too. Plus my xbox, which I bought from ebay yet I've only played on it twice as it makes my wrist hurt.

Now I'm off to have a shower and get dressed, then I'll be having a nosey round everyone elses crafty spaces :)

See ya in a bit x

12 comments:

  1. Get dressed? It's lunchtime, lol!! Hope your wrist is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of having glasses around my workdesk. I get so thirsty when I'm thinking where to put everything.
    Greetz,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Rach

    lovely tidy desk, hope the results dont take too long to come back

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you read while you craft?....great desk - but sooooooooo love your dog - looks like mine called Archie....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space is great, and so tidy!
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the doggie in your banner photo!

    couldnt see the books clearly, any that you would really recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love Mr and Mrs snail!! and I have those papers...must use them they look better used!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and neat !!!
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, hope the wrist scan reveal s nothing or soemthing that can be helped - and I hope it doesn't hurt to craft?! Love your bright pink ruler - great idea actually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tidy this week great idea for the wipes.
    Pop over my blog as have some candy going on from today for WOYWW.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Youve got a lovely crafting space Rachael, oh and I think I just adore your little dog!

    Keryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope the results of the scan are ok. They're the best kind of snails LOL
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete