Thursday 13 May 2010

WOYWW (a day late...)

Yes I know, bad me, I managed to go for one whole week before I missed whats on your workdesk wednesday, but I've decided who cares if its a day late as long as the other WOWWYer's get to see my craft area. Right?
So I haven't really done much crafting this week so to show a photo of my desk would be extremely boring, and I remember someone commenting (Julia I think, but I could be wrong) last week that I would need more drawers than the tiny red ones my stamps are in so I thought I'd show that I have many, many drawers lol. Here are three, that are a filing cabinet.

This is the top drawer which has all my stamped images, card, mirri card, paper stacks etc. The post-it notes are my way are knowing whats in which file lol, I keep meaning to make proper tags for them.


This one has random things in like sketch pads, books, a sentiment stamp set my dad got me from America, and a lot of my embellishments which I really need to start using up lol. I think I need to re-organise my craft stuff again. *sighs*


Finally, this is my bottom drawer. Theres another sketch pad on top there lol, I seem to have several. In the purple box there is a load of card blanks and envelopes.  That box thats peeping out in the top right corner has a stapler in it that uses those decorative staples. I bought it at the stitch and creative craft show thinking it was brilliant but I've barely used it.

Oh and I know I said I haven't really done any crafty stuff but I did add paper to the front of some ikea drawers I bought ages ago. I put all random bits from my room in them, like my ipod and d.s chargers and so on. I think its really pretty now lol, can't believe it took me so long to do it, I might still paint the outside of the drawers yet though. xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael! Those are cute drawers whether you paint the sides or not! I'd love a filing cabinet for all my papers- I have several boxes of different kinds and I just pile them one on top of the other! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael. Loved the snoop in your drawer unit. Luvverly loot you have. I love that little set of drawers too - very pretty. TFS and thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crafty space! and your little draws!! I have one but not brave enough to alter it! Filing is very neat!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - the drawers look mega!!! And your desk drawers look really organised and well thought out.... and yeh - never too late to post cos i was still looking last week on Saturday!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its never too late, I joined in for the first time last week and posted five days too late.

    Great filing system, looks organised! And your Ikea drawers look fantastic!! I think I have to do something with mine, they are not decorated at all and yours look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete