Wednesday 5 May 2010

My first ever WOYWW!

I am proud of me remembering that its Wednesday and taking a photo of my desk so I can participate in "Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday" Go me!! lol I meant to do it last week but the days got away from me. So here it is:

Okay so top right-hand corner are my little red plastic drawers which have my wood mounted stamps in, and the bus shaped tin which I put my latest made cards into. Also you'll be able to see the little snail :) Its one of those wind-up ones. Um at the back in the middle theres my promarker case, I love those pens, they're the first things I grab when making a card. Top left is my pen holder thing that has all my rulers, scissors, pens, kinfes etc in it. The teddy bear in a car stamp is one my mum bought from hobbycrafts on monday, but i've sort of acquired it lol, all the other pics are images I've stamped, theres Kraftin Kimmie's Suzette, a mouse stamp, and several others. Oh and I bought some quilling strips because I want to try and make a quilled cupcake I saw in a magazine.

Here's a photo of the things I got from Hobbycraft with a voucher I got for my birthday, I only went a tiny bit over :) lol.

All done :)

x

27 comments:

  1. great cards and love your new stash, dont we also go over budget??? I do always, I even stopped calling it a budget! have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the WOYWW madness. Love the projects you are working on.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and well done for joining in! Lots of lovely colouring in going on! I love promarkers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stash, hope you have fun with it!!! Your bus shaped tin is great love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Rachael I used to live in Leyland - for 13 years before moving here to be near DD and grandkids. I lived in Round Meadow (houses initially built for prison officers).
    Lovely images and great stamps :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. C'est adorable ! See you next week ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The images on your desk are gorgeous. I adore the house mouse ones.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting, neat, and organised - you are a mother's dream. Even if you have nicked her stamp! I love your red drawers - girl, you are so going to need more! Welcome to WOYWW, remember again, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the fun, some lovely images there,sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the stamps you bought at hobby craft!!

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachael, love your coloured images and your stash looks fab, those little characters look a bit like the hAnglar stamps?? have lots of fun, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely huge desk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go you! I just love a new desk to look at ... see you next week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the fun house!!! Lovely crafty space and I love those images!
    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great new stash! I have that Teddy stamp! It's my 1st week too! S xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh nice stash, i love the teddy stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some cute images ,Nice to see you having a crafty spend.I have the stamps you bought and use often youll love colouring them as they stamp perfectly.
    Happy crafting ,sorry didnt get round yesterday so finishing getting those i missed today!Hope to see you next week
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the images you have coloured ...they will make wonderful cards.
    Welcome to the club/gang ...its growing soooo fast ...I spend so long reading and commenting, I seem to have no time to craft lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab images ready for your cards and lovely new stash!!!

    See you next week!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome to WOYWW. Love your craft area and that bus shaped tin that you keep your cards in, great! Tracy Evans

    ReplyDelete
  22. So great looking stamped images happening here, thanks for sharing. Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are organised, lovely.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. So organised and tidy. Lovely images you have colores and nice stuff you have bought!

    ReplyDelete
  25. your desk is organised with a place for everything = well done - and welcome to WOYWW.

    Stamped imaged and colouring looks fab... so i see you are a stamper...

    Thanks for sharing your space and letting us look at your new stash

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the snoop. I'm new to this, so it's interesting to see what other peeps have on their desks. Love the bus tin. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete