Thursday 6 May 2010

Rachael has...

Hi all, I've just been to our nearby polling station and placed my vote. I won't tell you who I voted for because thats the whole point of secret voting :) All I'll say is that I believe that I made the right choice but only time will tell. Right now I'm watching home and away, where Miles has gone off his rocker!

Anyway, here is a card I made the other week.


I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the card base, and my EK border punch. The budgies are a pic from a cardmakers library book that I traced, there are so many lovely pictures in the book, I'll definitely be using more of them.


The image on this one is a stamp from Kraftin Kimmie called Charlotte, I'm loving Kimmie's stamps, I only have two but I plan to buy many, many more. I also used my new nesties on it. The paper is from a old stack I have, and goodness knows where the ribbon is from lol. I have a habit of forgetting what brand things are and I can't be faffed to go upstairs and find out.


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment