Thursday 26 June 2008

Rainy Day

Just a quick update, I'm making myself keep this blog going. Its not that I dont want to, I just seem to forget to post lol!

The weather is awful lately, or weird, as in rain then sun then rain again! Today it keeps raining for a few minutes then stopping again, and I need to go out, I'm hoping to dodge these showers lol!

The being an Avon rep is going okay, I've sorted out (touch wood) the problems I've been having, and I've got a new area manager who seems better than the last one.
This campaign I've made £63...something, I know it doesnt seem that great but I'm just starting out and I hope to build on that :)

I haven't made any cards since the other day, i want to, but i need to get all the Avon orders out, and collect the money in. Ah well I will make time eventually.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment