Tuesday 19 May 2009

As Promised...

As I promised several weeks ago I have finally got round to taking photos of the new cards I have made. I won't post them all at once but over the next few days they'll start appearing.

Now...which one to show first?


My mum bought her very first stamp from a site called one stop card crafts. I recommend checking it out, they're good prices plus you get a minimum of 10% discount off your order no matter how little you spend. Ramble over, anyway this is a Jollynation stamp and we both liked it because we have a caravan and go camping, although not as much as we used to. Its perfect for my grandma and grandad too as they love going away in their caravan.

This one I made a couple of months ago for a friend, Chloe, who turned 18. I really enjoyed making this card, its different from my usual style. You'll be seeing a fair few more of these no doubt.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment